Sevastopol is an unusual city. Often embankments are the most beautiful object in a locality, the center of the city, the water calms and gives us peace, and here the embankments are everywhere — here and there, along and across, surrounded by beauty! With numerous and various pleasure craft float on the water.
From the water, Sevastopol is completely different, especially at sunset, when the colors of the sky shimmer on the waves, the world darkens, and the lanterns become brighter and more beautiful. Therefore, it is definitely worth taking a water tour. The world is vast — this means that everything can be viewed from a different angle.
Undoubtedly, one of the main attractions of Sevastopol and its pride is the Russian Navy Black Sea fleet. In the course of a boat trip, you will have a fascinating tour, and you will be able to see, and come close to them, the ships of the Russian Navy:
- The large landing ship Yamal 616 has been in service since 1988.
- The medium reconnaissance ship “Priazovye” SSV-201 was built in 1986, and is now based in the southern Bay of the city of Sevastopol.
- Medical vessel 320 “Yenisei” has a rich history of “floating hospital” and a huge list of saved and cured people.
- The warship “General ryabikov” was built in 1978 and is still used for its intended purpose.
- Floating workshop “PM-56″ has been operating since 1973, representing a mobile repair base for the” treatment ” of ships at long distances from home.
- Patrol ship 808 “Inquisitive” was created in 1979 and originally belonged to the Baltic fleet, but three years later it was transferred to the black sea fleet.
- The average sea tanker “Koyda” refers to the ships security.
- The rescue vessel “Epron” has been carrying out search and rescue operations since 1959, carrying out descents of divers. Participated in the operation to lift the ship “Ochakov”. In addition, it was Epron that found the Narwhal submarine of the First world war near Sevastopol.
- The patrol ship 810 Smetlivy and the Large anti-submarine ship 713 Kerch have been in service since 1968 and 1969, respectively.
- Small rocket ship “Mirage” with the tail number 617.
- Samum hovercraft was laid down in 1991, one of the youngest ships on this page.
- Small anti-submarine ship U 205 “Lutsk”, launched in 1993, in 2014 the Russian flag was raised over it.
- The small anti-submarine ship U209 Ternopil was launched in 2002 and joined the Russian Navy in 2014.
- The large landing ship “Konstantin Olshansky” U402 is named after the commander of the detachment that liberated the city of Nikolaev from the German-fascist invaders. It was built in 1985 and has been serving in the Russian Navy since 2014.
Warships are beautiful and each has its own history, which Sevastopol bays allow you to feel and sense the power.
Location : Sevastopol
Visit the grand locations like Boat Trip to Russian Navy Bases and loads more that Russia has to offer!
Contact us @ Russian Info Center to Book Russia Tour
Choose from flights ex Delhi, Mumbai & Calcutta
Fill the form below and we’ll get back to you right away!